“The Secret to Power & Influence”
17 Strategies for Becoming More Persuasive, Influential,
Create More Impact and Income
We’d all love a framework for becoming better and what we do and make bigger things happen.
This talk walks you through 17 thought provoking life strategies… to help you become more persuasive, more influential, create more impact and income. Depending on the needs of your group, Jess can have the talk become more instructional or more motivational.
Jess Todtfeld is known as one of the top communication consultants / trainers in the U.S. He has been a national TV producer, on-air host, author, stand-up comedian, Cub Scout leader, paper boy, video store clerk, security guard and Guinness Record setter.
A combination of stories mixed with life changing strategies will help your organization to think bigger.
A few of the 17 Strategies include…
- Have a personal mission statement. Know what you stand for.
- Keep showing up
- Celebrate small victories
- Systems. It’s your systems that hold everything together
- Give to Give (which is better than Give and You Shall Receive)
Todtfeld shares the analysis and advice he’s shared while training CEOs, U.N. officials and high profile clients. Your audience will not only be entertained, but will be surprised by how much practical advice they can take away.
By the end of this interactive program, participants will be able to:
- Become more memorable every time they speak to clients, prospects, employers, people they network with, or anyone they try these techniques out on.
- Create more ACTION every time they speak. That is the return on investment when it comes to using these communication tools. This is the reason WHY we should do this… to create a specific outcome.
- Create word of mouth advocates in everyone they meet. Wouldn’t it be great if people you met not only remembered you but told other people about you? That is our goal.
- Have a better sense of their own framework and how to take challenges to the next level.
Agenda Keynote Address (60-90 min):
Some of Jess’ top clients include:
The World Children’s Wellness Foundation
Fine Living Television Network
North Face apparel
The Hay Group
The Bulldog Reporter
American College of Emergency Room Physicians
Americans for the Arts
Social Security Administration
Land Rover USA
Contact / Book Jess Todtfeld:
Cell: +1 (917) 207-1039
Office: +1 (646) 233-1424
Reach out by email:
Public Relations Contact:
Leonard George PR